Over 27 years experience as a Licensed Accountant, a wealth of knowledge in managerial, accountancy and taxation skills.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- MSc in Finance
- Diploma in Management Studies (DMS)
- BA (Hons) in Accounting
- A Fellow Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (FMAAT)
- A Fellow Member of the Institute of Financial Accountants (FFA)
- A Fellow of the Federation of Tax Advisor (FTA)
- A Fellow of the Association of Taxation Technicians ATT(Fellow)
- Assessor (A1) with occupational competency in Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
- Internal Verifier (V1)
- Certificate in Education (Birmingham University) (Cert.Ed)
- Member of the Institute for Learning (MIfL)
Former Deputy Head of Professional Studies at a local college in City Centre of Birmingham and lecturer in accounting, finance, auditing and taxation.